Terms & Conditions
What do I need to bring when collecting my order?
A. Please bring your collection email with you, which you will receive when your order is ready to collect, or your text message if you have provided a mobile telephone number.
You must also bring proof of ID which can include:
- Driving Licence
- Utility Bill
- Payment card used to place order
If someone collects your order on your behalf, they must bring your collection email and a form of your ID. Please note, we cannot take responsibility for any orders collected on your behalf once they have left our store.
Any Return, Refund or exchange is eligible if it is claimed with in 10 days of Purchase/delivery via call or email and it meets our criteria :
- The product is damaged, stained, defected or incomplete.
- The product delivered does not match the product ordered.
- The product is unwashed and not used in any way.
- The product is in its original and undamaged packing (careful opened package will not be considered damaged).
- The product received does not match the product ordered.
- Perishable Produce is neither exchangeable nor returnable.
- The minimum time for processing return or exchange is 7 working days.
- In case of REFUND shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
- This policy applies to local orders only.
Customized orders include alterations and made to count products which CANNOT be refunded or exchanged. However, if you received an incorrect quantity you can send us pictorial evidence of the error in alterations and we will try to fix the issue .
Exchanges and refunds during sale or on discounted product is ONLY applicable, if the product received does not match the product you have ordered.
Perishable Food Return Policy
Should you receive a food product that is damaged, please contact our Customer Service department by calling +254 780 237 254 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT return any food product without contacting us first for specific information regarding the return process.